Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome to the Revolution ; )

Hello my name is Patrick. I am a foodie who dreams of perennial pastures, permaculture, paleo , food forestry, charcuterie, beyond organic produce and sustainable living. Now before you start plaguing yourself with the idea that I am attempting to be hip and trendy... well I am not. My infatuations come from resounding spiritual beliefs and convictions around modern day maladies. I have decided to dedicate sometime to disseminate knowledge about these topics at the encouragement of friends. If you want to understand tips and tricks on how to buy local and optimal foods, maximize the products you spend your hard earned money on and best thing yet improve your overall LIFE! Eat better for less, disconnect from the entertainment matrix, become a critical thinker about the fuel for your body and improve your health. I am no expert, I am just a guy with a curiosity that cannot be satiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment